US 6,338,862 | COMPOSITION AND METHOD OF USE IN TREATING SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION USING C-GMP-SPECIFIC PHOSPHODIESTERASE TYPE 5 INHIBITORS.
A combination of sildenafil citrate (Viagra®) or any inhibitors of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) phosphodiesterases type 5 (cGMP-PDE5) is enhanced by combining with L-arginine, ginseng, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and folic acid. A lower dose of Viagra® can be used for the same response reducing side effects. PDF
Pharmaceutical compositions containing an inhibitor of gastrointestinal lipase, and at least one compound selected from the group consisting of psyllium husk, its seeds and leaves thereof. Methods are provided for preventing and treating anal leakage of oil in a patient to whom a composition containing an inhibitor of gastrointestinal lipase is orally administered. A pharmaceutical composition in oral dosage form for humans, said composition comprising an inhibitor of gastrointestinal lipase, said gastrointestinal lipase is present in an amount of from about 10 mg to about 500 mg, and a compound comprising psyllium husk, seeds or leaves thereof, said compound is present in an amount of from about 500 mg to about 20 g, wherein said composition contains 10 to 50 parts by weight of the compound per 1 part by weight of the inhibitor of gastrointestinal lipase. PDF
Method for the prevention and inhibition of adhesion between tissues comprising the use of fluorocarbons are disclosed. The method provides for the introduction of a fluorocarbon into the surgical site of a mammalian body, such as a human, to minimize friction and enhance the mobility of the surrounding tissues and organs. PDF
Disclosed is a local skeletal muscle relaxant and a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug in a topical composition for topical application to a patient for relief of pain. More particularly and in its preferred form, the invention involves a combination of diazepam and diclofenac in a composition for topical application to the skin of a patient as a colorless transparent gel. A composition for topical application to a body surface, comprising: 0.5% to 2.5% carbomer, 50% to 65% H2 O, 1.5% to 3.5% paraffin, 1.5% to 3.0% emollient, 1.0% to 3.0% emulsifier, 0.5% to 2.0% diethylamine, 0.5% to 3.0% pharmaceutically acceptable neutralizing base, 20% to 30% alcohol, 1.5% to 5.0% propylene glycol, 0.1% to 5.0% diazepam, 0.1% to 5.0% nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug in a homogenized mixture. PDF
US 4,530,936 | COMPOSITION AND METHOD FOR INHIBITING THE ABSORPTION OF NUTRITIONAL ELEMENTS FROM THE UPPER INTESTINAL TRACT.
A method of inhibiting the absorption of nutritional elements, principally food, from the gastrointesinal tract is disclosed which comprises ingesting perfluorodecalin in an amount sufficient to form a nutritional element-impermeable film thereof on at least a substantial part of the inner wall of the upper intestine and maintaining the film for a time long enough to inhibit the absorption from the gastrointestinal tract of a significant proportion of the ingested nutritional elements. PDF
US 11/306155 | ALLEVIATION OF PAIN IN OSTEOARTHRITIS BY MEANS OF INTRA-ARTICULAR IMPLANTATION OF PERFLUORODECALIN.
A method of alleviating pain in osteochondral lesions by means of intra-articular implantation of perfluorodecalin, a fully fluorinated fluorocarbon. The main objective of the invention is to introduce the new medical use of perfluorodecalin for the alleviation of pain when injected into joints wherein perfluorodecalin provides a lubrication and viscoelastic function that allows smooth movement of joints without appreciable pain. PDF
A formula, a system and a method is provided for treating urushiol induced contact dermatitis, chemical irritants and/or microbiological irritants on an affected area of skin of a user. The formula and/or the system have a cleansing agent, one or more surfactants and/or one or more abrasive agents for treating the urushiol induced contact dermatitis, the chemical irritants and/or the microbiological irritants. PDF
US 09/681254 | COMBINATION OF MULTIPLE NON-STEROIDAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DRUGS AND MUSCLE RELAXANTS FOR LOCAL TREATMENT OF MUSCULOSKELETAL PAIN.
A pharmaceutical composition for use in the treatment of pain and inflammation and the treatment of muscle spasms and associated pain, soreness and tightness of muscles by topical administration of a combination of an analgesic and anti-inflammatory effective amount of at least one drug chosen from each of the groups of NSAIDs consisting of propionic acid derivatives, acetic acid derivatives, fenamic acid derivatives, biphenyl carbolic acid derivatives, oxicam derivatives; and an amount effective in the treatment of muscle spasms, and associated symptoms, of a muscle relaxant selected from the group consisting of cyclobenzaprine, chlorzoxanzone, methocarbamol, dantrolene and the pharmaceutically acceptable salts thereof. PDF
Vaginal administration of a dopaminergic agent, apomorphine, instantly treats sexual dysfunction in frigid women wherein apomorphine is delivered through a vaginal suppository resulting in sufficient increase in intra-clitoral blood flow and vaginal wall blood flow to stimulate women but less than the amount that induces substantial nausea, the typical side effect of using apomorphine given systemically. PDF
A method of using animal fats derived from Uromastix hardwickii containing high concentration of a specific natural long-chain acid, erucic acid, to treat male erectile dysfunction. When applied to penile area, the raw fat induces erection to treat impotence in men. PDF
Compositions for the application of erucic acid as an adjuvant to enhance blood flow to tissue. This GRAS compound enhances blood flow to peripheral tissues upon local application; applications tested in treating male erectile dysfunction and female frigidity are discovered both alone and in combination with sildenafil and apomorphine. Significant role in arthritis, diabetes afflicted patient treatment and enhancing effects of other drugs applied locally. A method for enhancing blood flow to tissues by applying erucic acid. PDF.
client products prosecuted by Dr. Niazi
- 3-[(2-Furyl-1-(3-Hydroxyl-10, 13-Dimethyl-Tetra Deca Hydroxy-1H-Cyclopenta (ß) Phenanthren-17-Yl]-3-Phenyl-2-Propen-1-One Or Derivatives Thereof For Treating Or Preventing Antiviral Infections.
- 3-Amino-2-(4-Nitrophenyl)-4-(3H)-Quinazolinone Or Derivatives Thereof For Treating Or Preventing Antiviral Infections
- 4-[2-(Dipropylamino)Ethyl]-1,3-Dihydro-2H-Indol-2-One (Ropinirole) A New Inhibitor Of Jack Bean Urease Enzyme: An Example Of Drug Repurposing
- 4-Hydroxybenzohydarzide – A New Class Of Angiogenic Enzyme Thymidine Phosphorylase Inhibitors
- 7-Nitro-2-(3-Nitro Phenyi)-4H-3,1-Benzoxazin-4-One Or Derivatives Thereof For Treating Or Preventing Antiviral Infections.
- A Non Addictive Morphine Plus Buspirone Combination For The Treatment Of Pain
- Anthranilic Acid Drivatives: Novel Inhibitors Of Advanced Glycation End Products (Ages) Formation
- Antibiotic Bushrin
- Antitubercular Alkaloid
- Artonin 1 To Treat Resistant Infectious Staphylococcus Aureus
- Bi-Axial Bias Weaving Machine And Material Thereof
- Bio-Active Antioxidants From Plant Foods For Neutraceutical Product Development
- Chymotrypsin Inhibitors
- Ciprofloxacin Loaded Diethylaminoethyl Cellulose Nanoparticles
- Drug Repositioning: Urease Inhibitory Activity Of (2s)-1-[(2s)-2-Methyl-3-Sulfanylpropanoyl]Pyrrolidine-2-Carboxylic Acid (Captopril)
- Hydrazone Derivatives Of Ethyl 4-Piperidinecarboxylate For The Treatment Of Type 2 Diabetes
- Immunosuppressive Compounds
- In Silico Based Techniques In The Identification Of Potent B-Glucoronidase Inhibitors
- Inhibitors Of Advanced Glycation End-Products (Ages ) Formation
- Myrtocomuloacetalone A Potent Anti-Inflammaroty Compound From Myrtus Communis Linn
- New Alpha-Glucosidase Inhibitors From Hydroxylation Of Tibolone
- New Anticonvulsant Compounds
- New Formulation Physali Minima Against Cutaneous Leishmaniasis
- New Steroidal Antitubeerular Compound
- New Treatment Of Diabetes Mellitus
- New Tyrosine Inhibitors From Hydroxylation Of Tibolone
- Novel Alpha Glucosidase Activator Pulicarside 1
- Novel Delivery System For Anticancer Drug Based On Short-Chain-Length Polyhydroxyalkanoate Nanoparticles
- Novel Natural Antioxidants From Lichens
- Patuletin A
- Potent Anti-TNF-Α And Ant-Arthritic Compound From Tagetes Patula
- Potent Inhibitors Of Human Carbonic Anhydrase II And Bovine Carbonic Anhydrase And Their Mechanism Of Action
- Process For Recombinant Protein Expression Augmentation In Bacillus Expression System
- Quinazolines As Β-Glucuronidase Novel Inhibitors
- Reversal Of Insulin Resistance And Dyslipidemia In High-Fat Diet-Induced Obese Rat Models By Physalis Minima L. Extract
- Schiff Bases Of Thiazoles: A New Class Of Ureases Inhibitors
- Small Molecule Activators Of HSLV Protease For Development Of Novel Antimicrobials
- Solvent-Free Synthesis Of Acetaminophen
- Synthesis And Biological Studies Of An Isomeric Mixture Of (E/Z) Isoxylitones And Its Analogues
- Thiourea Derivatives
- Treatment And Inhibition Of Protozoal Diseases With Nandroone And Its Derivatives
- Use Of Coagulin-H Or Derivatives Thereof As Immunosuppressive Agent